Mr. Kite asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Does one had to have very low I.Q. to be able to appreciate WWF Wrestling? Why?

We all know WWF wrestling is a stage-managed fight. But why are there people who insists the fights are real?

Favorite Answer

No, one can have a high IQ and enjoy wrestling, maybe the WWF requires a low IQ, but the story line is the key. The appreciation of the great drop kick or a ddt. Wrestling is the truck driver's soap opera. It is ballet if watched properly. MOvemenents of the greatest degree of skill filled out in a predetermined way. If you have ever watched a master like Rick Flair work and can appreciate that the guy has done this for 30 pus years, you should understand that people with high IQ CAN LIKE WRESTLING. AND WE KNOW IT IS NOT REAL, BUT IT IS AN ART FORM

Source(s): I WATCH OPERAH

To enjoy WWE you dont need to have a low IQ. However, I think the ones who think it is real and continuously fight for the idea that it is real must have a low IQ. Vince McMahon even admitted years ago that it was staged. Its all in people's minds, but hey if they wanna think its real let them, they'll be the ones on the news who decide to try a move on someone and kill them.

Maybe pro wrestling is either for 12 rear old kids but adults I don't know. I would take my kid to a wrastling match if he was into it but I'm 25 I have never been to one I would go. If someone around my age or older was actually into it hardcore and had a favorite pro

went to main events they would be very lame they are athletes its entertainment but very white trash and redneck in terms Of adult appreciation.

because there not completely staged, i think they are give leeway in what they do in most of them, and there is the real risk of injury in the "fights", but I do agree that the people who think everything about it is real aren't that smart

The reason some people like them, are the same reason some people like Soap Opera's

it is scripted but some things they do are real like when Joey Mercury got his face split open in that ladder match at Armagedon. some of the moves they do are real too they just try not to hurt each other with them.(im not saying that it is all real just some of it)

Ha ha,yeah its amazing some people think its real. But wwe is on two levels ,if u see above that its actually a really really funny show.Plus there r some wicked chicks on it too .

I dont think anyone with a brain is claiming its real. Its just good entertainment nothing more. Just like any TV show.

nope, i have a high IQ and i appreciate it, though perhaps i appreciate it more because i know that it's fake

but yes, it does take a low IQ to not realise that it's fake

We all know its scripted and not real, who said it's real? They are probably 8 year old's.

• For their age yes, mine is 123