does anyone know the name of the gods that banished yahwey to eden for hiding his creation?

i don't know if their names are ever listed, i only know about the christian/jewish patriarch being banished to Eden, and that was the major reason for telling his subjects not to worship "the other gods" {it is important that i included the definate article}

unfortunately, i have no source to offer - i wish i did

no, it said that god was being punished by being BANISHED to eden. eventually, i guess it became our world that he was banished to.

in any event, he was not permissioned to leave that area where he hid his creation - and the other gods left him there to have nothing but his creation

why are people giving thumbs downs to answers that are not direct insults? doesnt' matter if you 'thumbs down' me, but there was no reason to do that to the third answer

Favorite Answer

i would like to know to,

i have just recently heard this Alternate teaching just this month.

it might be just a reference to Adam. or it might be the calling of a saviour. but using the word banished might not fit the saviour creator theme.

I would say you are mixing and confusing different myths.

Yahweh and Jehovah are the original names for the God of the Hebrews or Israelites.

Moses may have been allowed back into the GARDEN of EDEN as a reward for leading God's people to the promised land and starting Monotheism with just Yahweh as the God of Israel.

As for other Gods . Each is the head of their own Pantheon.Most of their worship has faded to nothing. Thus leaving them with little to no power from the faithful to sustain them.

Besides there is only the CREATOR of ALL THINGS.ALL else is but a shadow of this .

I am curious as to where you people get your information, and why you often choose to never offer such sources?

If such a story is out there, then it is again, another borrowing from the babylonian and sumerian myths etc. I can't remember exactly, but I do remember reading about that particular myth.

There is no other god(s) other than Allah, and he rules alone and without equal.

I know God was not banished to { PARADISE } the reference is made to false gods, gold calf's and the like.God and Enoch walked away to Heaven.

It could be the mormon religion because its a plurity of gods.

• Mim

I think you have just made that all up. there is only one God and he is our father in heaven.