Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to hint my bf?

we have been together for abt 8 months and he have not given me a single flower.. how to hint him? on my birthday he just treat me eat and on the christmas nothing (he don't celebrate so is alright) but when i give him present on the christmas he will try to find a gift for me while we shopping..i don't like it.

There is no surprise, what i want is a surprise which most woman wish for.

althought what i want most is him but i do want a little surprise too.

Favorite Answer

Why don't you just have a sit down talk with him. Some men like me are just plain stupid. We don't take hints. We need to be hit with the frying pan and TOLD what to do! Please make it easy for us. Remember women are the smarter sex. :D

At least in general :D

hehehehe

Good luck!