Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i HEARD A NOISE IN MY KITCHEN?

someone was in my fridge it was kinda dark .NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. so i hit them with a rolling pin .it was my dad dressed as santa go figure bag of presents by the door .so i put the presents under the tree .NOW heres my promblem should i go back to bed and pretend nonthing happened or go help the old geezer he is still breathing and he was drinking i can tell him he fell down its 3:30 a.m. x mas morning i knew there was no santa HELP.

Favorite Answer

Drag him outside and take his wallet. Pour some cheap wine on him and call the police.

Um, that sounds like a made up story, why would you be online if your dad is unconscious? Maybe you should be a writer.

dont u have any other thing to make a story about its so stupid

BECOME AN HERO