Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls these days?

why is all of sudden considered cute for girls to be ditzy. It seems like girls stupidify themselves to get male attention. Actually, girls will do anything for male attention. Sadly enough, i was one of them. I'm tired of having to dumb myself down to get a guy to notice me. can't a girl be smart and sexy?

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

It was never considered cute for girls to be ditzy...by guys. It's girls who think that.

Also, any woman can be smart and sexy. The problem is, she first has to be a) smart and b) sexy. Most girls are not both. Some are neither. The ones that truly are have no trouble getting male attention.

You may take a few minutes to do a little self-reflection on which of those qualities you may or may not possess.

Well some man find that being ditzy is cute and naive. Probably because those men themselves aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. Also they might find, that you being smart would give them the expression that you might be arrogant and stuck up. I've noticed in a society with a lot of intelligence there also tends to be alot of arrogance, just the way of life I guess.

Im a girl too. And it really bugs me when girls are ditzy.

I just like being myself and it seems like if i see a girl acting ditzy the guy always seems to say to me shes dumb.

haha

Sexy and Smart I am told is attractive.

hell yea. I think that is one of the most attractive things. A women who is smart and independent. I am with you on girls being ditzy. Much kudos

you can be smart and sexy and land a good guy... a lot of men can appreciate an intellegent woman, and find that more attractive than anything. Just keep looking.

there you go, DON'T PUT YOURSELF DOWN by saying those words. you are smart and sexy in your own way. you don't have to act dumb. and there are decent guys who don't require ditzy girls to be cute to grab their attention. i might sound boastful, but im smart and i think i'm fairly pretty and i don't need to act cute and dumb to get the guy's attention. i have a guy who likes me because he said that i was very perseverin in doing my tasks. plus, that guy is handsome to add. see? you don't have to put yourself down for stupid guys to like you. leave them be. be cheerful always and study hard. always be happy and you will attract a guy who is kind and who will love you for the amazing girl you are. smart and sexy! :) smile!

Of course she can. Only teenage boys go for ditzes. REAL men understand how valuable a smart woman is. If you can show guys that you're smart enough to ignore that crap, they'll take notice.

I would agree and I would say that I like the smart and sexy type I like a girl to keep me on my toes!

Those are the ones that some guys are afraid of. But trust me, with an attitude like that, you'll pick up the more ambitious and straightforward dudes.

Sweetheart,

To an intelligent man, smart is sexy.