Can any one pleas tell me how can i download a move from the internet with out charges ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The current trend in movie sharing is torrents. There are a lot of torrent sites out there that can help you download movies. Most of these movies are hosted on other people's computers and they don't charge you anything for it. You would need a Bittorrent client though. :) I don't know if it's alright to post a torrent site here but you can search for them and tutorials about torrents on the internet. :)

• 1 decade ago

There are several softwares you can use to download movies:

Limewire, Bearshare,Kaaza

Go to the respective site, Download, Install and run the software, then it will automatically detect the connection criteria in most cases and once connected you can search for films and download.

Download movies with greater availability( availability is diplayed on the software after you search), otherwise it would take you forever to download them.

But beware all other people also can access your computer through this software(only the folder that you share, the folder that you download your stuff to).

Have fun!!

• 1 decade ago

download kaaza or limewire and through you can download movies without charges

• 1 decade ago

there is a program called Limewire, a file sharing program, installed it ur computer, by limewire u can download everything and it is a virus free program, and it is free.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.