Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsGolf · 1 decade ago

has anyone here ever worked at golf course? My opinion is most head pros are snobs and jerks.?

I love golf but from my exeprinece the people involved in the golf buisness are asses. The head pro act like his **** dont stink. And the pro shop assitants or so called pros act like they own the place

and they also seem to be *****. I dont know its from my experinece but they all seem to be snobs who act like their pga tour pros but their not. Its seems like a who knows who buisness very political it need sto be changed golf is a every mans game white collar or blue collar it dont matter.

Favorite Answer

I did work at a golf course and you are right.It the only think their good at.I remember they had the Columbus(Ohio) open at the country club I work at and the pro shot 82 I had a good laugh at that

I tried to get a lesson one time at my home course, and the club pro there was nothing but rude.

I will not judge all pro's the same way, just as there are jerks in many different Fields of sports and yet there are good people who will go the extra the extra mile for you, but yes even up here in Canada we get the people you just want to drag across the counter and beat the living sh@t out of.

So what is a beginer to do?

Find a older club maker who does not have time for b.s, and more than likely he will give you some pointers along the way.

i haven't worked at a golf course

i just believe that, that isn't true just because you play golf doesn't make you snobby and jerks, that is kind of like judging people