Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

shall i mail the person i lyk who doesnt bother me that much?

i mean i lyk dis guy...whose a frnd too..he lives in the states...he's always bz with his work or sumthin else..but he never mail me that much...will it be very cheap if i mail him frquently..or wish him in christmas and stuffs..i mean he doesn't wish me y will i...is that logical??

Favorite Answer

well if you want to - y not ?

yes, it's perfectly logical, you are just being subtle in showing your liking for him. maybe one day, he will tell you he feels something because of ur continous concern in the small things you do, like mailing him greetings and stuff. it's ok. don't worry about it if he does not show any effort of replying...:)