Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Safe to wear hemp clothes?

If a person wears hemp clothing & then is required to take a drug test for work, would it show up in their blood stream --even in trace amounts--? Can pregnant women wear hemp clothes? Can babies?

Favorite Answer

I don't believe hemp has any THC content Its stripped in the bleaching and manufacturing process. Hemp i made from the plant but its processed so not a Chance. If you wore pure marijuana leaves around your neck over time it could get in you system but not likely.

No. Hemp suppose to have a very low THC. And you're wearing the Hemp clothing, not eating it. There is a rule in the U.S, that not all employer uses, that the THC has to be at a certain level before it is considered positive. That way it would eliminated all posibility of the THC coming from something other than consuming marijuana. If the employer does not follow this rule, the court will probably throw out the drug test.

Wow, this is a great question. I would think that the clothing should be washed in advance, but if not, I would do it myself

by hand. This should eliminate most, if not all, oils attributed

to the plant's biological formation (living production of oils).

I believe in the use of this plant for many things, and trust me,

I have only bought the spray fragrance and soap....so far. Hopes this helps. ' )

i think of help products that have been chemically taken care of could be used for textile, rope, and different makes use of. the unlucky fact is that suggestions have been used for some years and too a lot money could be lost to the few industries left in this u . s . a . to alter ...... have been given to end those idiots that could smoke that ditchweed....