prodeuce asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Start Westbrook or Barber who to start?

I am in the championchip and the team I'm going against has Romo at QB so any recieving TDs scored by Barber don't count. Barber scores a TD pretty much every game and is going against a weak defense. Westbrook is the anchor of the Philly offense and gets lots of yards but not as many TDs plus going against Dalls. Which would you pick? (we get 1 pt. for every 20 yards, 6 for TDs).

Favorite Answer

dude westbrook man

Marion Barber always gets the ball in the redzone he as 13 tds go with him

by barber, i hope your not referring to tiki barber. because 1- he already played today. and 2- he only has 2 tds to date.

either way westbrook is the best choice.

Never go with players that battle each other like that when ever you can avoid it! Start west brook he is all around run catch score

Plus you only need worry about his stats and not my guy got this but I lost cause his guy did this and it fukd me

westbrook

westbrook