Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

How many People's Christmas has George Bush ruined ?

Favorite Answer

these people that still think george is a good person doing good things ruin my xmas. The lies and failures and death he has put the world through at least since he's been president, are enough to put him first in line to a one way ticket to hell. May he rest in eternal hell fire (and I'm not even a christian)

Bush has made the world more unsafe. Going into a nation first for WMD then quickly saying "freedom" makes the US no better than the terrorists...

Taleban killed 3000 people in the WTC....Bush killed 12000 Iraqis who were not involved in WTC bombins using Bombs in the Name of Freedom. From this, it's hard to distinguish the terrorists from the Freedom fighters....

I think if we add it all up, he's helped more people enjoy Christmas than ruined it for them.

He's definitely kept us free from attack since 9/11 and he's gotten the economy running again, and unemployment at very low levels. I'm sure a lot of families have nice stuff under the tree for their kids because of that!

• Not as many as Hitler, bin Laden, Stalin, Pol Pot, LBJ, Hussein, Lincoln (signed Emancipation Proclamation, which spawned Civil War), FDR (led us through WWII, which claimed nearly one million of our American soldiers' lives, not to mention the civilians we bombed throughout Germany and Italy), Mussolini, Truman (Nagasaki and Hiroshima)...

I could go on and on.

If the little bodies of small children, and weeping eyes of Iraqi women ruins christmas, than everyone's christmas is ruined.

If someone is cruel enough to call those babis and women monsters, or feel safe on their ruthless killing, than his christmas is not ruined. but does he believe in Christ

Well, I feel safer now and the meaning of peace on Earth and good will towards men, actually has more meaning now than it ever has for me. So, in a round about way, President Bush has made my Christmas more meaningful.

How many American deaths is he responsible for? Three thousand? This man has no morals, no sense of shame and deserves to be tried as a war criminal.

Zillions.But on the bright side half of them are arabs and they dont believe in christmas anyway .

20,000 + American families

1,000 + Coalition families

26,074,906 Iraqi Citizens

God bless BUSH........he has made this a most memorable Christmas.....thank god we are fighting those monsters over there and not here. You should do some soul searching fella. Think what it would be like to have an Israel Like state here. Think long and hard