Luis

what was your best Christmas present tell me tell me?

Favorite Answer

The smiles of everyone, I got an Ipod shuffle.

for me- as a kid- super nintendo- with zelda- i played that for hours

my sister says her fav. christmas present was either a hamster or the furby- she screamed her head off- and she was 19 years old- it was embarrassing for all of us- then she french kissed grandpa and humped the dog. we are kind of scared this year because she is really excired about getting the new tickle me elmo- she is now 28- we thought she passed the whole stuffed animal stage- and hopefully shes done humping. we'll see.

A 1968 red Chevy Impala. My husband Mick bought it for me in December 1968. We divorced several years later, but I still have the car, and I'll never give it up.

9 hours to go until I open my presents

This question. No really this question. I didn't get any gifts this year, no wait yes I did. I got a web cam for my laptop from someone, and I bought myself some canned cheese and chips.

Watching the kids open their presents, that was mine.

• Nicole

Last year when my hubby proposed to me! It was on Christmas Eve.. and we got married four days later!!!

A Bicycle...

My Mum got the 'all clear' off her doctor in reference to her cancer.

my friends...

i gained a lot of them