Holidays with out family?

Who is spending the holidays away from the ones they love most!! I know i am :(

and why??

Favorite Answer

I have just emigrated to Australia from the UK and I am away from everyone I love (except my husband and daughter). Its extremely hard and it makes you realise what you had. Hope you are ok.

My wife and I have celebrated holidays alone together for well over 25 years. It's actually something you get used to.

My entire family is dead and buried, hers is gone except for two brothers that don't have time for their sister.

few holidays without family, just with Friends make you refresh, so i would say few is OK and not every time.