Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How do you know when jesus gets reborn?

how do you know when jesus has been reborn and where can i find him

Favorite Answer

Maybe Jesus (or a god) will be reborn but present day Christianity will reject him just like Judaism had rejected him as the Messiah in the past.

Jesus won't be reborn. He will appear in the sky with a host of angels and EVERYONE will know he's back. He'll find you!

As In the Book of Revelation: Jesus is He was was dead, and behold He is alive forevermore.

When He ascended into Heaven His disciples saw Him ascend literally, physically, visibly, and a Cloud received Him out of their sight.

When He descends from Heaven, every eye shall see Him descending literally, physically, visibly, and with the Clouds of Heaven; and His feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives and an earthquake shall split the Mount in two.

ON one hand Jesus said that none shall know the day of my coming for I shall come as a thief in the night to judge the quick and the dead.

The flip side is that Jesus also said that If you can not find me within your self , you will not find me without.

You will be able to tell when Jesus is reborn by the large airborne porcine patrol parading across the sky.

Jesus was born human once, done deal.He will return in Glory as The God that He is and every eye will see him.

I think you are talking about when Jesus hung on the cross and died. I am trying to put this so you can understand it. When he died they put him in a tomb/coffin. The cloth that was on his head when he died, was in a different place when Jesus rose.Jesus put it in a different place. Jesus doesnt want anyone to go to hell, so he is waiting for all of us to get to the end of our rope, sort to speak, and ask for him. You will know, he will be in your heart, that little voice, you'll know.

Source(s): Bible

We will know, because the Anti-Christ will be tricking people into believing he is god by doing miracles and such, and those who are not pious will not be able to tell.