Million Dollar Baby?

I really really loved this movie. But there were some parts that I didn't get. One was, was it Frankie's daughter that wouldn't write back or was it Frankie who didn't? Why weren't they so close? And how did Maggie get so interested in boxing and why is it that she only wants him to train her? At the end of the movie, how did Scrap all of a sudden appear in the hospital? Was the whole narration from Scrap just talking to Katy? And my final question, why didnt Frankie go back to the gym and why did they show him at the diner? If anyone can answer these, it would be great.

Favorite Answer

*Frankie would send them back. *The daughter gave up in boxing and the father got mad. *Because she didn't want anyone to train her but that man changed her mind. She got a soft spot for him. Like if he was her father. TOO MANY QUESTIONS!

I love this movie, saw it first in the theater and again on DVD. Some of the character names escape me right now though.

I believe the following:

-Frankie would write to his daughter and she would send the letters back. I'm not sure why there was a rift between them.

-Maggie had a passion for boxing and didn't want to give up on her dreams. Is there something that you always wanted to do? It is the same principle.

-Frankie is considered one of the best trainers and that is why she wants Frankie to train her

-I don't recall Scrap at the end of the movie and I can't remember Katy

-Frankie didn't go back to the gym most likely because he was upset about Maggie's death

-Remember when Frankie told Maggie that he liked lemon pie and wanted to own a diner? They ate at the diner. So he most likely went back to the diner in remembrance of Maggie and his love for lemon pie.

Hope this helps. . .

I loved that movie too, but the questions you asked are too much makes wonder if you really enjoyed the movie