why it is difficult to get up early in morning although sleeping for 8 hars?

if we sleep at 3 am its much easier to get up at 10 but when you sleep at 10 pm its difficult to getup at 6 instead of longer duration of sleep

Favorite Answer

The reason for this is because you truthfully and fully believe it to be this way. Open your mind Neo.

It depends on your biological clock and the quality of sleep you obtain. Your brain needs rem sleep to regenerate and release hormones into your body for you to be able to feel refreshed and energized. Going to sleep at the same time every night ensures a healthy biological rhythm if you vary this to much your body gets confused and out of whack. But the quality of sleep depends on your environment unless you have some sleep disorder. Make sure the light are dim relax your mind and try taking some calcium before you go to bed. Deep rem sleep regenerates the frontal lobe of you're brain this allows you to be coherent awake

and generally have a clear mind. Adrenal fatigue can cause stress on your body even if you have gotten good sleep avoid to much caffeine or exercise this could drain your adrenal gland temporally. Pure adrenal fatigue takes about a week to recover so take it easy if you feel that's your problem. Good luck merry x-mas and get some good sleep.

I find the less sleep i get the easier it is to wake up.Try taking a nap during the day and cut back your hours of sleep during the night.See how that works for ya.

Source(s): mother of 3

I think teenagers are programed to stay up late and sleep in. I have always been a night owl, however I don't sleep till noon anymore. I am not a morning person either, it's hard to get up, and hard to wake up.

Because your sleep cycles get longer the more you sleep, so you are more likely to wake up while still in deep sleep, so you feel like you haven't gotten any sleep.

Perhaps you needed more or less sleep. Depending on what age u are sleep needs are different. Teens need more sleep. adults need 8 hours older ppl need sleep determined by their physical limitations or needs. but every one is different. You could just be extra tiered.

because you need more sleep and you might have develop a lot of sleep debt in the past and now it is time to return the debt.

Source(s): Personal Experience and doctor analysis

1 reason may b coz u din't have a proper sleep n ur mind was not at complete rest n something was goin on at the back of ur mind.........due to which u din't sleep sound off as u shud.....

• Sammy

You know I know what you mean but I think it is all in the mind.