How are long chinese noodles made?

I love the long noodles in Chinese chicken soup. How do they make

them so long without breaking? and a recipe for them would be great!

• B SIDE
    Favorite Answer

I have seen one process of making Chinese noodles. They aren't just long, man. They are LOOOOONG!!!

When they make the noodles, they're actually a lot longer than when you get them. They cut them several times before serving them. A batch of Chinese noodles made this way is actually ONE noodle made from POUNDS of dough.

It's amazing.

Yep! I have seen it too. They start with a dough and lots of flours. Pretty fast it turns into loooong noodles. The process is amazing. And I heard it takes years to master the skills. Chefs who make those noodles are mostly from the North of China.

They are made by stretching and pulling... best description is like make pizza dough but by pulling and stretching into long length, then fold, pull...

I would just buy them in a package, and boil them in water. And maybe add ingredients in it.