R H asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Can s&m be safe during pregancy?

I am a closet sadist, my wife has some masochist tendencies. I was goin to come full out and tell her, but just found out she is pregnant. Can it still be safe to do some of the lighter s&m things with her, what should be treaded lightly, what shouldnt be dont at all?

• Nikki
    Favorite Answer

I don't think that most topical things would hurt the baby. I'm just thinking that wacky things should not be inserted anywhere at this point! Nothing with the risk of infection, like cutting or burning. Tying up, spanking, whips, I don't think that the baby will be influenced by that at all. Have fun!

When a woman is pregnant, care should be taken to protect her and the fetus. That being said, some of the lighter s&m things can still be done while pregnant.

Her nipples will probably become very tender and you will want to protect them for your baby anyway, so stay away from anything like nipple clamps, but pinching them between your fingers, as long as she is OK with it, should be fine. Spanking is also fine. Don't do anything that might draw blood or break the skin as that would put her and your baby at risk of infection.

While a woman is pregnant she is usually extra-sensitive to just about everything, so make sure you ask her every step of the way if she is OK with what you're doing or if she has any suggestions and make sure she knows she can tell you to stop any time. Once the baby is born, her sexual tastes may change--she may become more interested in s&m or less. Make sure you pay close attention to her and don't make any assumptions either way. At the very least, you can be sure that she'll be exhausted for a few months after the baby is born, so keep that in mind and be especially nice to her!

Congratulations on the future baby and have fun while awaiting his or her arrival!

a driving lawnmower is suited. like driving a vehicle. in case you ruin a sweat or can no longer carry a communique on an identical time as working, stop WHAT you're DOING! I moved an entire domicile of furnishings (alongside with mattresses and couches) at 7 months on an identical time as my lazy ex sat and watched television, my youngest got here out in basic terms nice! do no longer do any bending like pulling weeds cuz you're turning out to be the toughest time getting up. in case you employ a weedwacker, those are easy to hold. the only different subject is, how is your equipment run? via gas or electric powered? cuz whether that's gas powered, do no longer do it!!! you're no longer even meant to be filling a tank of a vehicle. have the hubby fill the gas in for you.

Your wife is pregnant, both need to take care of your unborn child and leave the s&m till after the baby is born.

• Big C

Remember, the S&M will raise the Blood Pressure and you must not think too much of your newborn, if you can not wait till after the baby is born.

noooo stop thinkin bout ur pleasure n respect the life inside the womb

• Bill G

Probably not after your water breaks

Avoid punching her stomache.

Please send all flames to:

dgriffith868@yahoo.com

yes remember the tender nipples and dont go overboard with the electrodes.

you should not do any S M with her since she is pregnant and it can hurt the baby