Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

how do i delete songs off my ipod nano?

i'm new to my ipod. and i cant delete the songs off my ipod :(

#1. the songs on my iPOD arent listed in itunes.

#2. i tried the method of deleting them off itunes, the library is gone but the songs are still in there.

:'( PLEASE HELP

• TV guy
    Favorite Answer

Your "Library" and your "iPod" are two different things. You just deleted the songs on your computer.

Connect your ipod to your PC

This should force iTunes to start, if not, start iTunes manually

After a while, your iPod's name should appear in Itunes.

Click on it with your mouse.

You should see now all the songs in the iPod. Select the songs you want to delete and delete them.

Note: Since you deleted all your songs in your "Library", before you delete songs from the Ipod you may want to copy them back to your library - Check the web for many good web sites that can help you with that.

• ?

bypass on your music out of your ipod on itunes. no longer on the remarkable of the website on itunes yet under the icon of your ipod on the left area. appropriate click on the the somng you go with for to delete