My qualification is M.A. Urdu/M.A.Islamic Studies, M.A. History, tell me how can I get a job in USA?

Favorite Answer

One easy place to start is to simply place your resume on Monster.com and other well-known job websites. Unlike the previous writer, I think that being fluent in Urdu (and English) can certainly help you get a job, especially in Washington, DC where there are many international and government organizations. I frequently see "help wanted" ads for bilingual people. In large cities, they frequently need well-educated bilingual people. See if you can find the names of some companies in your area now that work with the U.S.A. or send people to the US frequently.

U Try in Pakistan, Coz Ur Media Urdu, There all in Urdu News paper,Channl. & all

• Go to US consulate and ask there. I don't think your Urdu could help you in U.S.A. Urdu is non-islamic language and nowadays nobody learns it even in India and Pakistan.