Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My qualification is M.A. Urdu/M.A.Islamic Studies, M.A. History, tell me how can I get a job in USA?

Favorite Answer

One easy place to start is to simply place your resume on Monster.com and other well-known job websites. Unlike the previous writer, I think that being fluent in Urdu (and English) can certainly help you get a job, especially in Washington, DC where there are many international and government organizations. I frequently see "help wanted" ads for bilingual people. In large cities, they frequently need well-educated bilingual people. See if you can find the names of some companies in your area now that work with the U.S.A. or send people to the US frequently.

U Try in Pakistan, Coz Ur Media Urdu, There all in Urdu News paper,Channl. & all

• Go to US consulate and ask there. I don't think your Urdu could help you in U.S.A. Urdu is non-islamic language and nowadays nobody learns it even in India and Pakistan.