Is the internet is dangerous to student?

Im ofetn thinking&frutrating about this query...

Favorite Answer

It is said that "Excess of everything is bad". It is upto u how u use it. A gun is generally used for self defence, but people use it for suicide too.

Well it purely depends on how you use it. You shouldnt give out personal information when chatting.

Take care when entering unknow sites. There are a lot of

e-crimes taking place too, so make sure you know where you are when surfing..and never give out information like credit card numbers without knowing if the site is a guaranteed one..:D

It depends to you. If you search or surf for porn sites & crack & serial# downloads site, you're in trouble. So as your computer, lots of viruses and spywares lurk in those sites. Just use the internet for educational purposes and your mom won't get mad if ever she catches you surfing the net.

No you just have to be careful not to give out personal information or click anything you dont know about.

well, it depends but I would rather say that it is not dangerous provided that you should not give toomuch of your personal information, however, I would say that it broadens someone's mind by searchign all the things happening in the world.

I cannot easily answer yes or not,because I think the case you talked about depends someone themselves .In Chinese meaning:因人而异

If you give out too much personal information it can be. Personally I lie or am just joking about everything on the internet. IDK just a basic anti-trust reflex.

no

you just have to be careful

it depends on how you use it & for what purpose......