Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Chiefs....Playoffs?

What has to happen for the Chiefs to make the playoffs? I think they need cinci, jets, and tennessee to lose and chiefs win last game (jacksonville). Is that all that has to happen?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think the Chiefs has a chance. . . I mean the Titans would have to lose, which i think will happen, and they will need some help from a few other teams, but yes, i do think they have a shot.

• 1 decade ago

First, Kansas needs to beat Jacksonville. Which is hard. Second, they need 3 of these teams, (Cincy, the Jets, Denver, and Jacksonville) to lose. The Jets are playing Oakland. Win for them. Cincy's playing Pittsburgh. Another win. Denver's playing San Fransisco. a win. So their chances are SO slim that you need a microscope to see it.

• 1 decade ago

Tennesse wont lose and they wont beat Jacksonville so they have no chance

• 1 decade ago

ha ha ha!! chiefs? better have your bags packed cos they are goin' home without a ring! sorry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Playoffs? Playoffs???????????????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.