?
? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

I'm getting a new video editing program but cant decide on which one?

I do alot of video editing for home projects and for work

so my choices are Sony Vegas,Pinnacle and Adobe Premier,

i've tried the demos of all three and liked vegas as it was easy to get effects and get around the program and then choose the format when u put it on dvd, but also found pinnacle and adobe premier even though a little more harder to get around to but looked bit more professional with what u could do with a project,

they also cost around the $500-$800 mark so wanna get the right one Any ideas if anyone owns one of these or knows what a good one

Favorite Answer

It isn't too difficult to use if you learn it.

Use Adobe Premiere. I'm using Adobe Premiere too!