jh361
Lv 5
jh361 asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Fantasy basketball..?

Does anyone have Jarrett Jack on your team..he's great, but would you drop him for Brandon Roy (same team.) Roys out there and i want to get him but Jack's the only droppable player i have.. this question is for the die hard fantasy minds only.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Roy has a chronic foot problem, one that will only be solved by surgery, so you never know if he's going to miss more time in the future so I'd stay with Jack

• 1 decade ago

Pick up ROY because you'll get more production from him than Jack. This would be a no brainer if he was healthy all year. If you need ASTs, steals or 3s, maybe stick with Jack, but Roy is more of a go-to guy than Jack and a better scorer. Plus, Roy has been playing well as of late

• 1 decade ago

Roy was 2 assists from a triple double the other night and is taking time away from jack

• 1 decade ago

yes pick him up because when roy returns he will be getting a good amount of playing time with a lot of points coming his way. On the other hand if you need assist keep jarret jack...but with points as your need go with roy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

personally i would take roys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.