is there a name for somebody who collects scabs and other dead skin?

what is the correct term, if ther is one, for somebody who collects scabs, peeled blisters, toe nails, pimple poppings... etc.?


i'm totally serious. this person is in my family. she's healthy, well liked and quite sucessful. she's very comfortable with it and sees nothing wierd about it.

ps. she only collects her own.

8 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    A scabber

  • 1 decade ago




  • aerie
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

    Could it be some form of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Sounds like it...ugh.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    a weirdo sorry 2 points

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago


    "Mentally defective"

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    MY advice if you know someone like this, run away. This is very wrong. Why the hell do you ask?

  • 1 decade ago

    gold member

  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    a serial killer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.