Anonymous

What do you feel is you most unique trait?

What trait of yours do you feel is your most unique trait, the thing that most sets you appart from everyone else?

• Dennis
    Favorite Answer

I rebel against the cliche's of today....traditional moral's, what i know, and my opinions...then just my personality in general. Seems every time I meet people they can't compare me to anyone or they've never seen or heard ideas i give them (which is odd cause most my ideas come from some other source), that and most women can't compare me to the 'typical' guys they're used to so that within itself I suppose are my most unique traits..there are others but then they aren't considered unique to me, because whatever i'm accustom to is just a norm to me...so it's kind of difficult to identify what's your unique trait when in essence most people who hang around you can compare to you..

I believe that I take morbidity and mood swings to an entirely new level (thus, I assume, my emotions?) I know nobody who can shed as many tears as I, in a limited amount of time, nor am I familiar with anybody who detests life and has the same attitude as me, "MorbidMistress". Nobody can keep up with me and my dreaded emotions, some fear me, others pity me and a select few envy me...

To take a problem & find an answer or way to solve it.

I'm very honest, brutally so at times. And I can spell.

• Sheryl

My crazy sense-of-humor that actually landed me in jail one time.

Undeniable wisdom. I have never and will never be wrong... about anything...

Please send all flames to:

dgriffith868@yahoo.com

being able to look at everything with an open mind.

• BAnne

I'll be a smart @ss and say my DNA.

my witty sense of humor

I very, very, very curious. =)

And friendly/sociable...that's what I've been told.