Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 1 decade ago

how do I go to sleep?

I am sleepy...how can I go to sleep? :o)

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bamma always wonder what a Mir was. Bamma say now he know. Bamma say Mir a sleepy lady. Bamma know of this not sleeping thing you mention. Bamma say turn on radio real soft like. Bamma say lay all comfy like. Bamma say next thing you know you wake up in the morning. Bamma say easy as pie. Bamma otta know.

• Olivia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Hey i'm with you I can't get to sleep either. Mabey a glass of milk and a light snack. Sometimes I lie down and read till I feel I can get to sleep.

• 1 decade ago

first lay in bed close eyes relax n let Ur sleepiness guide u

• 1 decade ago

Most people don't get adequate sleep for their

busy schedule. But, sleep deprivation destroys

not only physical health,but also mental health.

More available at http://nosleep.in/sleepdeprivation.html

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I lay down and breathe in, and then let the breath fall out of me. Puff! Again and again. If I don't fall asleep, I at least relax enough to enjoy lying in bed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First,take a bubble bath.

Second,lie down.

Third,close your eyes.

Forth,count backwards from 100 to 1.

Fifth,you are dreaming.

• 1 decade ago

fill the bath with warm water and repair u'r glass of wine and lay on it this will make u sleep as soon as u leave the bathroom or just close u'r eyes :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First, you may want to try one half one milligram of Melatonin. Cut the one mg size into two parts, take one half. Try the GNC brand (under toungue variety).

Secondly, give yourself pleasure. as soon as you are done, roll over and try to fall asleep.

• 1 decade ago

Get comfy in your bed close your eyes and wait till you sleep.

Source(s): good night
  • Run a marathon from the north to the south pole, i gurantee u will definitely fall asleep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.