promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 decade ago

Hello. I just got a Spyder Compact paintball gun.Whats is the name of the part that cocks back the gun?

I am new to paintball so please be simple in your answers.

Thank You for all of your answers!

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    its called the bolt and everything attatched to it is the bolt carrier group

    Source(s): military
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Amirah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    I honestly don't know what your problem is, because im an airsofter, but why don't you just switch the parts back and try it, but you might need to switch out some of the 28 parts if that doesn't work

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I am not familiar with Spyders but if you can check the manual and all the parts should be listed. If you dont have the manual you shuld most likly be able to find it online

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.