Do you have your kids believing that there is a tooth fairy?

Knowing good and darn well youre the one who puts the money under the pillow

Favorite Answer

Nope just as they dont believe in Santa or the Easter Bunny. I think its lame and ridiculously stupid to even start these "traditions" so therefore I refuse to lie to my kid about those kinds of things.

No, I do not belive in rewarding children with money just for losing a tooth. I think it's pretty pathetic. They should be learning more valuble and needed things. Like math or respect.

my oldest is 2 she already knows all about the tooth fairy though her little friend is 6 and he was telling her about the tooth fairy.. lol.. he gets CANDY under his pillow.. ummm.. thats how you keep them other teeth nice, aye? wierd ppl these days..

Right now I got a tooth against fairies,so I would tell them it's a troll instead...They won't see them anyways! LOL

Nope! My mom once told me that I had to wait because she didn't work that day. The fairy didn't work for a whole month? I don't think so!

yes...

they believe toothpaste as fairy and decays as ghosts

What! what are you telling me!

• SG

YES

i may i am not shure yet.

• Sxoxo

not anymore