how often do u clean ur bathroom? n how do make tubs nice n sparkly clean?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Sxoxo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not often enough but the mr.clean.magic eraser works really good

• 1 decade ago

I'm a neat freak so i clean all the time, and my girlfriend is a neat nut as well so we scrub probably every 2-3 days. I am a freak about washing hands and such so i may be a little bit on the odd side. But dang i have a clean tub.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everytime i enter my bathroom in the morning I do a fast cleaning. brush the tiles and tub, then on weekends do the general cleaning . I use soda to clean my bathroom.. If dirt can hardly remove I use bleaching liquid, let it stay for awhile before rinsing. Or use muriatic acid for the bowl. Always flash after using. Careful not to bring in dirt from outside.

• 1 decade ago

My girlfriend is a clean freak so I clean the tub once a week. I usually use Ajax for tiles and porcelain. Its amazing how angry she becomes if our daily cleaning duties are not done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

One week one time. I use Cif to make the tub clean. It works quite well and it smells great. It is quite cheap!!! Just use a sponge and put some Cif detergent, you can see the difference!!

• DeeDee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Every Saturday

and for the tub i use a product called Clorox (with teflon) as then nothing sticks to it

dont like the smell of it but works quite well

• 1 decade ago

Once a week. Daily I use Windex to keep it manageable. That way on cleaning day;it's a breeze instead of a chore.

• 1 decade ago

Clean it as needed maybe evryday is fine if not twice a day.That is the first room you use and the last so make it your kingdom and for your guests as well.Use every thing you can under the sun good luck I like sos pads for my shower and bleach for the toilet and floors.

• 1 decade ago

I clean my bathroom like twice a week, and I use Windex. that satisfies me.

• Jae
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Basically when its dirty clean it, 409 cleaner cleans good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.