how often do u clean ur bathroom? n how do make tubs nice n sparkly clean?

• Sxoxo
    Favorite Answer

not often enough but the mr.clean.magic eraser works really good

I'm a neat freak so i clean all the time, and my girlfriend is a neat nut as well so we scrub probably every 2-3 days. I am a freak about washing hands and such so i may be a little bit on the odd side. But dang i have a clean tub.

everytime i enter my bathroom in the morning I do a fast cleaning. brush the tiles and tub, then on weekends do the general cleaning . I use soda to clean my bathroom.. If dirt can hardly remove I use bleaching liquid, let it stay for awhile before rinsing. Or use muriatic acid for the bowl. Always flash after using. Careful not to bring in dirt from outside.

My girlfriend is a clean freak so I clean the tub once a week. I usually use Ajax for tiles and porcelain. Its amazing how angry she becomes if our daily cleaning duties are not done.

One week one time. I use Cif to make the tub clean. It works quite well and it smells great. It is quite cheap!!! Just use a sponge and put some Cif detergent, you can see the difference!!

• DeeDee

Every Saturday

and for the tub i use a product called Clorox (with teflon) as then nothing sticks to it

dont like the smell of it but works quite well

Once a week. Daily I use Windex to keep it manageable. That way on cleaning day;it's a breeze instead of a chore.

Clean it as needed maybe evryday is fine if not twice a day.That is the first room you use and the last so make it your kingdom and for your guests as well.Use every thing you can under the sun good luck I like sos pads for my shower and bleach for the toilet and floors.

I clean my bathroom like twice a week, and I use Windex. that satisfies me.

• Jae

Basically when its dirty clean it, 409 cleaner cleans good.