help me to decide on a LCD flat panel?

which of the below is much better? could anyone who ve jus got a new lcd decide for me?

1. Samsung SyncMaster 940BW (wide screen 19") - around rm825

2. Dell UltraSharp 1907FP (19") - around rm840

3. DellTM E207WFP (wide screen 20" but not ultra sharp) - around rm1050

i wish to knoe if its possible to play ps3 on a wide screen computer lcd?

Favorite Answer

go with the Samsung. large screen Dells have had problems with backlighting lately.

and it will be possible to play a PS3 on your monitor if your PS3 comes with a DVI adapter (or if you can buy one).

or you can buy a high-end monitor that has HDMI inputs. the PS3 has HDMI out.

• Titan

Generally the samsung syncmaster series has the best lcd's in the market in my opinion. depending on your usage you should consider:

a)Response time- measured in ms a lower response time is better since it prevents bleeding or blurring

b) Price- speaks for itself

c) Usage- if you are going to use it for intensive video editing and programs like photoshop, designing, etc then a large size monitor is better.

d) Native resolution- this is the resolution at which the monitor runs at optimum performance. a higher one will give you a crisper less pixellated image. but you should have a good graphics setup to support it.

Hope it helps.

merry x-mas.

I think the Samsung is a better choice for quality and reliability. Compare the warranties on all of them also. My experience with the Samsung is they seem to last longer and little to no problems with them.