Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Cast Osama Bin Laden as an movie actor. Read in, lol....?

This may sound funny to some and offensive to others, but I think if they ever catch Osama Bin Laden, before they execute him in trial they should cast him in a movie playing Jesus. Lets face it, the modern pale face, blond haired, blue eyed jesus you see in pictures is an historically incorrect image of jesus, due to the stupid fascist, ignorgant medieval europeans times, which is now past on to modern times. I think Jesus would of looked more like Osma, with the brown skin long beard and hair, he is semitic looking, he would be perfect for the role. BY APPEARANCE ONLY!! Why the hell didn't Mel Gisbson think about this before, LOL??? What are your thoughts....???

Favorite Answer

Yeah, and Saddam Hussein can play Moses.

I think not,and Mel the racist has no place in my life.I will never watch a Mel movie again. Osama may make a good Satan,we

have no pictures of Jesus, but I would be against demeaning The Lord in that manner.

Hollywood continually see money making possibilities in tragedy and then call it the authentic truth movie dedicated to the fallen and lost. supply the money you're making out of the movie to the households who lost their relativeness that deadly day, Then i will watch it.

Jesus Christ...