smashmouth asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how would i know what hairstyle suits me?

can you give me a website in which i upload my photo...and i can see what i look like if i have that hairstyle? also, how do u edit ur fotos so it'll be black and white like the one in www.nodoubt.com

10 Answers

Relevance
  • SKG R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try our Bollywood actor's hair style - Hartic Roshan.

Source(s): self
  • 1 decade ago

I don't have a website that can do what you want, but if you have had pictures taken of you over the years, look at yourself carefully and you will be able to make a judgment on your next hairstyle. I did that, and changed it a lot! I did not know how bad things had gotten!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare

Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows

French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles

Tips on Hair coloring

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com

Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

seventeen.com-you can upload your picture and put yourself in different hairstyles. it might not be all professional and serious-enough to motivate you to choose a hairstyle,- but it could be helpful. p.s.- it is in the "fun stuff" section on games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the answer to this question depends on your face shape, and the thickness or thiness of your hair. Also, color of your hair changes how u look

• 1 decade ago

It depends the size of your face. If your face is big, you will need to have long hair. If your face is small, you can have short hair.

• 1 decade ago

try Beauty Riot

• Tina
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

or go to a good hairdresser and havea chat with the person there see what he/she thinks

• 1 decade ago

ASK THE BARBERS WHAT HAIRSTYLE BEST SUITS ON YOU COZ THEY KNOW WHAT HAIRSTYLE BEST SUITS ON YOU COZ THEY ARE EXPERT ALREADY

• 1 decade ago

what you see in the mirror is what you get.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.