how can i get songs on my ipod without having to pay on itunes?

Favorite Answer

1. you can still from your freind

2. you can stilling ipod from other people that have the song that you want

3. you can come to the music event and you can recording the music that you want into your Ipod

4. if you are smart you'll not doing my suggestion above

Go download LimeWire at http://www.limewire.com/

Otherwise, search for other P2P networks like Frostwire, Bearshare, Ares... but LimeWire is the most popular. Download it, open it up, search for songs, download the songs, right-click on the fully-downloaded song, go down to "Explore," and click that. It'll open up a temporary Share folder for you with the new song(s) in it. Then, just copy/paste the song(s) into your MyMusic folder on your desktop, which is what I do. Delete the file in the Share folder once you've done that.

Open up iTunes. Go to File, Add File to Library, and add the new songs to your library. Connect the iPod, and let it update.

Also, you can go the bittorrent route, but I don't recommend it for downloading individual songs as much as I do LimeWire. If you want to download an entire ALBUM, then go for bittorrent. Download the Azureus client. It's the best... trust me. Learn how to use it via some guide. With Azureus, you can download albums, movies, games, etc. I personally use it for movies, TV series', and albums versus LimeWire. I only use LimeWire for individual songs (not that you can't use Azureus for individual songs, though... it has a selective downloading feature that allows you to choose certain files within a torrent to download so that you only download the specific files you want and not download the entire thing). If you use Azureus, go to sites like http://isohunt.com/ and http://www.mininova.org/ for torrents.

By the way, if you have CDs, you can also just pop them into your comp, select the songs you want to put on your iPod, and update your iPod (manual command is "sync iPod").

Import music from CDs that you already own or import music from your hard-drive. People also might recommend things like Limewire but you have a high risk of viruses. Torrents are a good source of free music from the internet without high risks of viruses too.

its immposible you have to pay for it othervise you can download free songs to your comp and import it on your apple iPod nano or others

Load them from your CDs.

use lime wire........you download and it's free.....but be careful it is illeagal!!

Source(s): www.limewire.com

this is the second time i am saying this today..

BEARSHARE

LIMEWIRE..

..

but

sssshhhhhh..

keep quite don't tell any one.... it's illegal..