favorite james brown song ?

ap news just sent me the sad news james brown was called to sing in heaven . my favorite song bad leroy brown . your's is ? GONE BUT YOUR MUSIC LIVES ON FOREVER.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I Break Out ....in a Cold Sweat....I can still here him. Livin in America was good to. RIP JB!

Deffinatly "The BigPayback." Ive been jamming out to that for a long time, and last Christamas I got GTA San Andreas, one of the biggest highlights of that game for me is when im riding around in a car and the radio starts playing that song. Long live the Godfather of Soul.

Living In America.

RIP James!!!

I can't believe that James Brown has died. He will be sadly missed. My favorite song by James Brown is I feel good.

Living in America..

ok... Having been a JB devotee considering 1968, i'm gonna could chime in in this one besides. i like all of the quite a few sessions of James Brown's music, yet i could could say that the era from approximately mom Popcorn to Funky President, style of 1969-1976 has have been given to be my widespread. He replaced into enjoying an astonishing string of funky hits decrease back then; mom Popcorn, intercourse device, Superbad, Make It Funky, Soul capability, get away-ism, Get on the best Foot, There that's, Down And Out In ny city, King Heroin, Payback... The albums have been popping out one after the different and each thing replaced into on hearth: intercourse device, Revolution Of The suggestions, Sho' Is Funky Down here, good Foot, Hell, Payback, Black Caesar, Slaughter's massive scam... it may be VERY no longer uncomplicated for me to %. ONE widespread. i could choose for to assert, although, that for the period of my existence there have been in basic terms 2 different artists who've had one in each of those capability on me, they being The Beatles and Maurice White (founding father of Earth Wind & hearth). no one looms larger than King James. i'm specific maximum of usa will in no way completely get exhilaration from his superb genius ---sure, GENIUS--- for rhythm. (I observed him "stay" approximately 5 years in the past and, even in his late 60's, he confirmed that he's THE funkiest person that ever lived. era.) And yet another ingredient he will in no way get credit for; i think of James Brown is between the main suitable SINGERS of all time. "Singer", as in Luther Vandross is a singer. James' inimitable form lent itself to parody. people choose for to grunt and do their "Eddie Murphy doing James" bits, yet... in case you will get "interior" the music you will understand that James did no longer rap or talk his areas. He SANG! He replaced into like a human saxophone, with that rasp, yet making a music his @ss off!!! Melodies! with out James, there is no Prince, no Michael Jackson, no "Shaft", no Sly Stone, no 70's disco/dance scene, much less Black expertise/satisfaction from a musical attitude, no 16ths on the hi-hat, no strokin' rhythm guitar, probably no Hip-Hop... No music scene because it stepped forward over the final 50 years! His impression has been gigantic and incalculable. I shook his hand approximately 3-4 years in the past. i'm good wit' that.

It's a Man's Man's Man's World and Payback

I Got You ( I Feel Good ).

"If there's a rock and roll heaven, you know they got a hellava band"

Sex Machine - helluva dance and skate record also

Soul Power

Papa didnt cuss but he sure beat the hell out of us.. lol.. I don't know if you have ever heard it but its really on his all hits albums