do girls actually fart? and even if they do, does it smell like roses??

I have never heard a girl/woman fart in my whole entire life. Is it true that they never fart? Or if they fart, does it smells like roses??

Favorite Answer

Listen to db on this one... "Yes they do fart, and no they don't smell like roses."

People equate farting with men and passing gas with women.

WE ALL FART no matter what we want to call it!!!

Next time you have a chance to stick your virgin nose in a girl's butt, have her yell, "Fire in the hole," and have her let one go. Then tell me if it's roses or organic methane.

Sheesh...where do they get these people!

Yes girls fart, and they do not smell like roses.

hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa yes woman fart n worse than men n smell like male ones

Sorry to disappoint you but, yes, we fart. Our farts smell like yours and depending on what we ate, could actually smell worse than yours.

yes girls do fart and they don't smell like roses, girls don't like to fart in front of people to embarrass themselves and want to be polite...

Source(s): i have a friend that will fart when ever she has to, because she doesn't want to keep it inside her and have stomach problems...so if they're lots of people around, she will fart there no matter what LOL gross huh?

your very mislead...... yes girls fart yes girls take dumps and yes when they do fart sometimes it smell worse than your best fart any day.

• YES GIRLS DO FART !! I DONT KNOW IF THEY SMELL LIKE ROSES THOUGH

Yes...and yes. Though women don't ' fart ' we ' pass wind '...that smells of roses.

• DeeDee

LOL

hahahahah thats actually quite funny - thanks for the laugh

Im sure EVERYONE farts sometime in their life... its just not polite for a female to advertise that she has farted (unless shes a tomboy and just blurts it out)

and no .. i dont think roses are the word for it ... more like .. um i dunno, eggs, cabbage or no smell at all

Trust me you dont want to...it is the biggest turn off in the world. To hear ur gf fart pretty much ruins it...