Is anyone really surprised that Britney Spears turned out to be just your average barslut?

Favorite Answer

i always knew she was dumb, but i'm amazed at just how dumb and trashy she is

She is? Never knew until you just told it to me just now. Wow! I shocked and disappointed. I thought she was more than just average.

That's not a nice thing to say,but I am not surprised.The signs were there from the very beginning.

how would you feel if you had a mom that put you out there to the public as a sex object while still a child?

Not at all. Lets show my beep to the world one more time~

I don't think that she is. She has made some poor choices but that could be do to alcohol. Why be so judgemental anyway?

average, my butt. without the personal trainer and pancake makeup, she's no where near average!

NO BIG SUPRISE.....After all she is a hillbilly....Now she is a malibu hillbilly.....And way above average !!!!

I never knew she wasn't

Not really. But I also feel sorry for her.