Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is anyone really surprised that Britney Spears turned out to be just your average barslut?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i always knew she was dumb, but i'm amazed at just how dumb and trashy she is

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is? Never knew until you just told it to me just now. Wow! I shocked and disappointed. I thought she was more than just average.

• 1 decade ago

That's not a nice thing to say,but I am not surprised.The signs were there from the very beginning.

• 1 decade ago

how would you feel if you had a mom that put you out there to the public as a sex object while still a child?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not at all. Lets show my beep to the world one more time~

• 1 decade ago

I don't think that she is. She has made some poor choices but that could be do to alcohol. Why be so judgemental anyway?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

average, my butt. without the personal trainer and pancake makeup, she's no where near average!

• 1 decade ago

NO BIG SUPRISE.....After all she is a hillbilly....Now she is a malibu hillbilly.....And way above average !!!!

• 1 decade ago

I never knew she wasn't

• 1 decade ago

Not really. But I also feel sorry for her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.