How inverted is...?

your private life?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Not at all, life is. I practice being someone I would like to know, so my personal life is open.

However details of others lives are not for me to discuss (or should I say gossip). Good Q, again.

I'm sorry, was that inverted or perverted. I don't know if you mean inverted as in private or what. You have to re-ask your question.

I don't know what you mean.

Personally I need some alone time to re-energize even after being around ppl I'm on good terms with.

Ppl that get under my skin are really energy suckers so I aviod them.

If you're talking about hw private I keep my personal life. Well I have too many of them to tell.

• ?

My private life is about all I have right now. More like "introverted".

My husband and I have been together for 4yrs married for 3yrs-

I don't think there's any relationship out there its perfect, since perfection does not exist..but inverted? far from it.

whats inverted?

• ?

i prefer perverted, but that can also be inverted, 69 :)

I think alot of people know whats going on with me, before I do.

Its not to bad. YA NO

But I need to get rid of the whips and chains. GRRR

I think that introverted is the word for me.