Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How inverted is...?

your private life?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not at all, life is. I practice being someone I would like to know, so my personal life is open.

However details of others lives are not for me to discuss (or should I say gossip). Good Q, again.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry, was that inverted or perverted. I don't know if you mean inverted as in private or what. You have to re-ask your question.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know what you mean.

Personally I need some alone time to re-energize even after being around ppl I'm on good terms with.

Ppl that get under my skin are really energy suckers so I aviod them.

If you're talking about hw private I keep my personal life. Well I have too many of them to tell.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My private life is about all I have right now. More like "introverted".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My husband and I have been together for 4yrs married for 3yrs-

I don't think there's any relationship out there its perfect, since perfection does not exist..but inverted? far from it.

• 1 decade ago

whats inverted?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i prefer perverted, but that can also be inverted, 69 :)

• 1 decade ago

I think alot of people know whats going on with me, before I do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its not to bad. YA NO

But I need to get rid of the whips and chains. GRRR

• 1 decade ago

I think that introverted is the word for me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.