is the l'oreal version of bare minerals just as good as the bare essentials brand?

Favorite Answer

Tips on mineral/bare mineral makeup and how to apply...

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/

• aerie

I've never tried the Bare Essentuals brand, but I have tried the L'oreal and I did not like it at all. It went on sort of blotchy, spotty, not very smooth. It didn't blend or cover very well and I couldn't find the right color for my skin tone. I guess there wasn't enough shades to pick from. Anyway, I would hope the other, more expensive, brand does a better job!

I really like L'Oreal products, so I think their version is quite OK

great question........ was just on line looking at thier range........ will be looking 4 more answers.........