Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Provide a contemporary example of a political actor (either individual or collective) acting rationally.?

Provide a contemporary example of a political actor (either individual or collective) acting rationally. Explain why this behaviour is rationally. (500 words)

Favorite Answer

When I attempted to locate one, this was the site that came up, and while it provides a Best Performance award for Bush for acting compassionate, it mentioned nothing about acting rationally. So I guess no one qualified.

This is a trick question, right?

Rational and political in the same sentence?

They don't belong on the same planet. Two different worlds.

In order to take a stance you have to go overboard and then your stance becomes an object in itself, perpetuating itself rather than the original cause even after the original cause is rectified.

Whew!

I am certainly not going to give you 500 words but Geoffery Robertson is a very good example.

He is actually a lawyer as well as an actor.

(they are all actors)

Rosie O'Donnell. She speaks the fact from the middle. I looks that every time somebody speaks the fact, there's a large fuss and blowup approximately it. human beings desire to be lulled to sleep with propaganda.

Hasn't been one. (Sorry, only 3 words).

nope... sorry... not your byatch... do it yourself.