how do u keep the milk off the baby tongue?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

is it truly milk? or just white stuff. i had a that when i was a baby. its from not cleaning the bottles/nipples good enough and the babys tongue has a bacteria. just simply take he/she to she doctor, they will give you more info

happy holidays

Source(s): good ol` mom =]
  • 1 decade ago

Just like the previous posters, if you are trying to wipe off his cheeks and tongue, and there is still white residue, you would definitely want to get him to the doctor. As a mother of a 10 month old, who has had thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) 3 times, it's a terrible thing! I've had it before as well, and it is so very painful! Get your little baby to the doctor.

Source(s): Personal experience. Mother of 10 month, 2 week, 5 day old baby boy: Beckham. :)
  • 1 decade ago

You can give the baby a little water after the milk to help with the white discharge on babies tongue.

• 1 decade ago

Like the 1st person said if it is not comming off, it is trush & your baby will have or has a hard time swallowing, take him or her to the doctor or ER asap. Trush is a mouth yeast infection very common in babies however serious

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no idea what you are talking about. Give us more information.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

brush em

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.