Lian asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

how come i don't climax with my man now?

i'm 24. my ex who was my age and i used to have steamy sex but we broke up for some other reasons. now im dating a guy in his 40's. Phisically, mentally, emotionally, i'm attracted to him more than any other man and i'm so focussed, i don't even look at other guys. But when we do it, i never climax and it bothers him. He says he can make all his past girls my age come with multiple orgasms. He says they're hot and i'm different. (meaning i'm not) and now, it bothers me too. I'm afraid something is wrong with me. He is the second guy i did it with and i still feel conscious even when we do it several times already. I feel he has high expectations because he has more experience. I am attractive and have quite a number of admirers and suitors. (i'm not bragging, just so you get the picture) but i cannot fail in that aspect. I'm terrified!

Favorite Answer

It is not the fact that your don't fit or not it is all about two things in my opinion...First you must really want **** that person in front of you,regarless of time spent.They must turn you on before you can even at have a chance to have an orgasm.Second the angle of penetration and certain rhythm by the man's penis must work with how you work it....Take care....Tom Science 4

"He says he can make all his past girls my age come with multiple orgasms" - He sounds like a complete loser! ANy guy who would say something so lame is an idiot, and deep down, you probably know it too!

With the NEXT guy you are with, just relax and not focus on having one. If you feel pressured to, you never will!

• Olivia

If he's putting the blame on you the problem probally lies with him. Mabey he just really doesn't do it for you. Him telling you how it was with other ladies doesn't make things any eaiser on you. You aren't a failure. You had it good with your other man so that ought to tell you something. It's not your fault and he shouldn't make you feel like it is.

Relax, enjoy life and your partners company. It will work out.for you Lots of luck and Loving in the New Year

You don't have a proper "fit".