Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is the best place in the world?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Home. The best place in the world is home. Where the heart is. Merry Christmas !!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The real truth be told.....

AUSTRALIA........!!! If you knew what life is like here, you would NOT believe it!..really.

Free medical...free dental at the hospital....After 1 year working any full time job...you MUST take 4 weeks Holiday! with FULL PAY!....No time limit in most cases for welfare, esp single mothers....Not much rain, and the population of New York, in a country the size nearly of America!

A weeks wage for say sales in shop...adult pay =$650 40 hr week.....You have no idea!!! how wonderful this place is...

• 1 decade ago

France

• 1 decade ago

sum1 where ur family n friends r but an actual plcae would b italy theres so much culture, tradition, gud food, site seeing, friendly n gud lookin ppl, passion, gud location n u can travel 2 places 2 spain n frace 4 the day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Italy

• 1 decade ago

the best place in the world is where your family is even if its in the living room kitchen or the front yard no hawaii

Source(s): being alone in on christmas
  • 1 decade ago

Cape Town, South Africa

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For me is my country but i think top 5 cites are:

1)Rio de Janeiro(Best for me)

2)Tokyo(City of future)

3)Paris(Eiffel tower,city of lights,Disneyland)

4)L.A.(Hollywood)

5)Island from Lost if you watch it!

• 1 decade ago

the best place in the world is where you belong... where you love to be........

• 1 decade ago

it is not in the world...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.