how many girls want actually date out of love?

Favorite Answer

I think a lot of girls date just for fun. I would estimate very few date out of love.. unless its brotherly love.

If you know someone yes they can date out of love. Dating out of love for the first date is a physical thing. of attraction. Dating out of love is a later on thing.. It depends on how you translate love. The physical kind or the emotional kind. Which if the chemistry is right for the both kinds. That is dating out of love.

many, 1 of 2

This woman is raising her hand. I'm still single as I've met many who seek only to hug the body, not the soul. The heart is too precious not to be patient for...I'm fine...I'll patiently wait. By the way, I saw first answer...money is no match for experiencing authentic love...I know...been there, done that, now peacefully divorced, have less more, yet much happier.

Source(s): . Self respecting woman. Valuing of myself and another...just haven't met that 'other' yet.
  • Keanu

Dating is fact finding, committing is love.

There are gold diggers out there, just be average, why some people need to flash all the bling these days is childish, they gotta know they probably aren't loved for who they are.

damn homie usually they'd have to like u to even go out with you. (not completely understanding this question) date out of love(date to find love)lots of girls do that. (have dates with other than the one she loves) that i dont thing is done very often and dont think that female is really sure if she really going out with someone else!

to tell the truth , you are asking silly question or disguised question, you want statistics or what?

Sorry do not feel offended.

If you want know she date with you out of love or not

Go straghtforward

DO you like me or love me ask her

I don't kow but i date out of Love.

i don't think any girl would go out with a guy without passions!!hard to believe!! only if they r two pairs of angels!!but unfortunetly we r human beings who have love feelings & cannot live without it!!it's a part of us!!

they are all looking for love. and if you eventually connect then it's love, but there's nothing wrong just having a little fun....a little tickle between the sheets, AHEEHEE!