Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who is paris hilton?

paris

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rich playgirl who steals others boyfriend and heiress to a fortune and a hotel/ Has friends like lindsay lohan and britney spears. has her own perfume and sex tape

• 1 decade ago

Paris Hilton is a blonde hairess and granddaughter to The Hilton Hotel empire. She played on the simple life and also the movie The Hillz

• Angel
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Paris Hilton is a rich hairess and granddaughter to The Hilton Hotel empire.

Whose *** tape are out on internet. N she was partying around with Britney n Lindsay. But later she had a fight wid Lindsay.

Source(s): Newspapers
  • 1 decade ago

a moron.

she's the heiress of the hilton hotel chain because her dad's the owner of the hilton hotels. she's a singer, model, actress and reality show star. she's acted in some indie flick which sucked, house of wax(in which her character died) and a sex video which i believe is called 'one night in paris' and some other stuff i suppose. she released an album this year called 'paris' and starred in 'A Simple Life' with former best friend Nicole ritche.

she is the butt of many jokes and a song about her called 'Go Away Paris Hilton' was released on purevolume by a Mr.Smith. pure genius.

Source(s): my mother watches a lot of E!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sounds like a hotel in France to me ;o)

• 1 decade ago

the rich and spoiled hotel heiress who recently got drunk and sold sex tapes to the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a rich and spoiled *****

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

where the hell are you from?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.