can ilose weight if i eat only grilled chciken meat minus the skin for three meals with out the rice pfcourse?

Favorite Answer

I get the picture. I know what you are trying to do.

To use just protein alone to burn off the fat. Believe me, it's been done before. And I don't know why!

It would put you're body in a state of ketosis. That will make you very shaky, and sick! After only a short time.

There are many reasons why we need all the food groups. Carbs for energy, fats to give energy, and for nerves, I think. Fruits, and veggies for the vitamins and minerals they give.

There was a dr. named Dr. Atkins. Have you heard of him?

He died just trying to stick his key into the door to his car!

And none of the people that came on T.V. to represent his diet looked very good either.

Too prominent bones that stuck out all over the place, with skin that looked diseased and about to fall off their bones. Sunken eyes, bags...Badly discolored skin!

You don't want to go like that, do ya? Even for the short haul, a few days, it is so dangerous it can impair your'e brain. It can give you low blood sugar, which can damage the brain. Not worth it.

You would absolutely lose weight by eating only grilled chicken minus the skin. The question, why shed those pound in this very unhealthy manner? There is so much that could backfire even if the scales are playing in your weight loss favour.

There are certainly smarter ways to lose weight, please be careful.

It depends as to how much do u eat. If u do not eat beyond ur normal intake of meat, u will loose weight but if u continue to overeat even the lean meat, u may not only not loose weight but u will also damage ur kidneys.

definetly, buy you will start dreaming about chicken, and become really grossed out by it. I did the same thing and did lose weight, but now i can even stand the sight of it!

You will probably die of some animal poisoning before you lose weight. Stick to live food.

yes,but be careful with what kind of chicken u put with the salad