Trying to buy cologne and can't decide. Any suggestions?

I can't decide which cologne to buy next. I usually use the following colognes:

-Polo Black (1x)

-Polo Blue(4x)

-Polo Sport(10x)

-Hugo Boss Energise(1x)

-Tommy Hilfiger(2x)

The "x" just means the amount of times I have bought them. The style cologne I like is fresh and sporty like those listed above. But I really want to know what women like on a man. I thought I would try something new this time. I want something that you can casually wear but at the same time wear in the evening or to special events.

Best Answer

gucci envy

My boyfriend has polo cologne. i do not understand the call, that is a eco-friendly bottle and an orange horse and rider. So good. I also love Abercrombie& Fitch; fierce. So does almost another female. lower than the age of 25 although.

aqua di gio. seriously the hottest sexiest scent on a man. my boyfriend wears it and i love it. its not very sporty i guess but it is definatly a great cologne. and i know a lot of my friends like it too.

Georgio Armani Cologne is REALLY good smelling, and tommy hilfiguer is good too.

Onyx

I've gotten compliments from some girls about Allure by Chanel.

Try Swiss Army. I bought it for my husband when we first met and still makes me want to take his pants off.

i love the smell of Stetson Untamed, i think that would smell great on any man

Source(s): me

sean john cologne

very sexy for men by victorias secret