Trying to buy cologne and can't decide. Any suggestions?

I can't decide which cologne to buy next. I usually use the following colognes:

-Polo Black (1x)

-Polo Blue(4x)

-Polo Sport(10x)

-Hugo Boss Energise(1x)

-Tommy Hilfiger(2x)

The "x" just means the amount of times I have bought them. The style cologne I like is fresh and sporty like those listed above. But I really want to know what women like on a man. I thought I would try something new this time. I want something that you can casually wear but at the same time wear in the evening or to special events.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

gucci envy

• 3 years ago

My boyfriend has polo cologne. i do not understand the call, that is a eco-friendly bottle and an orange horse and rider. So good. I also love Abercrombie& Fitch; fierce. So does almost another female. lower than the age of 25 although.

• 1 decade ago

aqua di gio. seriously the hottest sexiest scent on a man. my boyfriend wears it and i love it. its not very sporty i guess but it is definatly a great cologne. and i know a lot of my friends like it too.

• 1 decade ago

Georgio Armani Cologne is REALLY good smelling, and tommy hilfiguer is good too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Onyx

• 1 decade ago

I've gotten compliments from some girls about Allure by Chanel.

• 1 decade ago

Try Swiss Army. I bought it for my husband when we first met and still makes me want to take his pants off.

• 1 decade ago

i love the smell of Stetson Untamed, i think that would smell great on any man

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

sean john cologne

• 1 decade ago

very sexy for men by victorias secret

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.