Has anyone out ther tried the whizzinator or the urinator for beating adrug test and if you have did it work?

the whizzanator and the urinator use synthetic urine in place of your own
Update: this test is not for jail time;it is for employment and what i do on my own time is nobodys bussiness but my own i work by my self with no danger to others all i do is smoke pot and that is much better than all the alcoholics that come to work still intoxicated from the demon alcohol and even worse the hangovers... show more this test is not for jail time;it is for employment and what i do on my own time is nobodys bussiness but my own i work by my self with no danger to others all i do is smoke pot and that is much better than all the alcoholics that come to work still intoxicated from the demon alcohol and even worse the hangovers they have which reek havoc on the working enviroment
Update 2: this test is not for jail time;it is for employment and what i do on my own time is nobodys bussiness but my own i work by my self with no danger to others all i do is smoke pot and that is much better than all the alcoholics that come to work still intoxicated from the demon alcohol and even worse the hangovers... show more this test is not for jail time;it is for employment and what i do on my own time is nobodys bussiness but my own i work by my self with no danger to others all i do is smoke pot and that is much better than all the alcoholics that come to work still intoxicated from the demon alcohol and even worse the hangovers they have which reek havoc on the working enviroment