Tell roomate I might be gay?

So I am moving in with a friend I think she knows I am gay but, I have never told anybody yet. Should I tell her?

Favorite Answer

Chances are, she probably has a good idea. But if it makes you feel better and you are looking for her acceptance then tell her. If she is a good friend then it should not matter.

If you've been friends for a while and she has even half a brain she's probably figured it out by now. How do you read her acceptability level? If she's really homophobic (if so, I don't know why you'd be friends with somebody like that in the first place) then I wouldn't tell her. If you think she'd be cool with it then tell her. I've had several friends "come out" to me over the years. I always felt flattered that they respected and trusted me enough to tell me. Casually bring up something about gay people. If she's a d*ck and makes a homophobic remark then don't tell her. But if you decide to hide it and you're going to live with her then it's going to be pretty difficult to date, have a relationship or have the person spend the night without her figuring it out (unless she's really really dumb).

That depends on whether or not you are attracted to her. I am a gay guy, and I don't care if you're gay, straight or anything else - if you move in with someone without telling them you are attracted to them you create a time bomb.

Oh, and if you are a gay guy (sorry, it IS hard to tell from the avatar) - then tell her! If she's cool with it, excellent! If not, then fine a room mate who isn't living in the 1950's!

• coburn

beneficial, she will have the skill to be chuffed to be attentive to you reside like a whore--makes each and every mom proud. It would not remember which us of a you reside in or how accepting the recent us of a could be--God is God in each and each us of a---stay the existence of a whore attain the harvest of being a whore---and what does all of that could do with homosexuality---does that advise you too are male? Hmmmm, a male whore. permit me permit you be attentive to from my coronary heart---in case you incredibly theory your existence type became the main remarkable element to do--your mom could before properly-known your orientation. you're greater ashamed of your self than you recognize. You gave in to an obsession and chosen the incorrect direction---i'm no longer judging you yet you're.

HY HONS GAY BOYFRIENDS DAVIIE AND STEVIIE, GAY PORNO STARS AND NUDE WAITERS GAY MENS BAR RESTAURANTS AND MALE STRIPPERSS, AND FROM THE LOOKS OF YOUR AVIATARR FILES WE CANT TELL WHAT YOU ARE SORIE, BUT ANYWAYS OUR ANWSER WOULD BE SSSUMING YOU ARE A GAY GUY FROM LOOKS OF PICTUTRE HONS, IF SHE SEES YOU DRAGGING IN HOT HUNG CUTE HUNKS EVERDAY HONS, SHES GONA KNOW SOMETHING IS UP ESPECIALLY WITH MOANING IN YOUR BEDROM HONS, JUST BE HONEST AND UP FRONT HONS, THE BEST WAY VICE VERSA IF YOUR A BROAD HONS.

yes, you should tell her... but not directly... like maybe have a casual chat with her, get all cosy with tea or something... and then try to sound her out first before you start blurting

Can't tell from 'Avatar' or name if you're guy or girl.

If you're a guy - she knows she's 'safe', if she does 'know'.

If you're a girl - be honest.

yes

tell her but she knows already but she will appreciate your honesty and trust

she probably knows and if not, tell her. it'll be a weight off your shoulders.