Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Need direction on this, no kidding! Why do I get no answer when I ask if she loves me?

Dating for 5 years, yes had problems. She seems distant, and makes no effort to resolve.

Favorite Answer

she only can give you the correct answer. So, i think you should sit her down and have a seriouse talk with her. Because, not knowing whether you love or don't love someone after five years is just crazy.... If she doesn't love you, you should not waste one more day with her, and if she does, then all the best!!

She does love you and cant tell you they way you want to hear it. After 5 years, she realizes how you treated her and maybe shes holding a grudge against you and that is why she seems so distant and has made no effort to resolve the matter. The best answer from her is in her actions. She doesnt call you and she doesnt make an effort to know how you are. Those actions can speak volumes in what she feels about you. Maybe she does love you but just doesn't love you the way you love her. Direction? Well I kind of am going through the same thing and my course of action is to do what my heart tells me is right. I dont know too much about your situation but am speculating a lot and I could be wrong. But then again, Im just following my heart on this one.

This sounds like a sign of her cheating on you. I would break-up with her and find someone who will love you for years to come.

seems like you've come too the end of the road with this relationship, if she saying she no longer loves then then you gotta respect her feelings and part on good terms!! breaking up is always hard too do good luck xx

im in the same boat..i have just come to the conclusion that im needy and need to be with someone because im weak and feeble minded...THIS sucks..i need to grow some B@LLZ

find a new love, thing have bogged down.

She is seeing someone else.

No answer

She cheating.

observe her......then ask her again and if theres no answer again then set her free....